1. Develop an Email Marketing Campaign
Email marketing is directly communicating a commercial message content to the consumers or people in general through email. This digital marketing strategy involves in sending adverts through email, to increase the sales in business.
One of the added advantages in email marketing is that an additional trust is established between the sellers and buyers. This results in getting potential customers.
The reasons behind digital marketing being cost effective are as follows;
· Email marketing is Cost-effective. At low cast, email marketing can be done to reach out to the audience,
· Email marketing is Targeted and customisable.
· Email marketing is Measurable as it allows you to understand what offers are working and what is not working.
· Email marketing is customer’s preference.
2. User Friendly Websites
Creating a compactable and user friendly website is mandatory for a digital media campaign. A professional web developer who has knowledge about the company and its product should be hired to create the website.
Responsive web pages are must for the website. Most of the browsing is now completed through mobile phones or tablets. So, our website should be designed in the responsive manner (accessed on both mobile view and desktop view).
The created website should satisfy all the demands of the clients. Some mandatory features to be included in the website are;
· Content that guides them covering the entire process
· Links to relevant contents
· A live chat software
3. Pay-Per-Click Advertising.
Pay-per-click (PPC) is the internet advertising model used in driving traffic to the website, wherein an advertiser pays to the publisher (a search engine) when the ad is clicked.
Generally, PPC is where you pay Google with a defined budget for a certain set of keywords to advertise your ad, so that your content will be on top of the search results.
Facts about PPC
* Two third of people searching on Google will be clicking a PPC ad.
* Top organic search will yield only 10% clicks, which shows that PPC cover 90% of the clicks.
Thus, these factors prove that PPC adverts are most effective in digital marketing in promoting the brand image of the products on Google searches.
4. Social Media Marketing Campaign
Marketing in general is the relation between Sellers and the Consumers.
Social Media is great for sharing content, videos, ideas, and pictures about the brand or company to the public.
In Social Media Marketing, the relationship between buyers and sellers takes place through Social media platform. People have a perception that Social Media Marketing (SMM) is time consuming and will say it won’t yield profit. Actually, these are false quoted sayings. To be precise, profit shall never be yielded in a quick period of time. This is applicable to SMM too. There will be a gradual increase in profit when ample time is provided on marketing through Social Medium.
One of the biggest assets in SMM is that the profit could be yielded in larger sum while the cost for promotion shall remain less.
5. Spend Time on SEO.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the approach that companies take to improve their visibility on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo. Thus, to increase their brand’s visibility among the consumers, SEO plays a major tool for the sellers. By doing this, there is also increase in traffic on the company’s website.
Search Engine Optimization utilizes the content (mostly the website page) and enables the visibility of the page on internet. Make sure in updating contents regularly on the page using the right keywords, so that a variety of customers preferring our product could actually see the page.
Through SEO, the companies can actually attract the customers to their site without the need to pay for them. Thus, sales get increased for the company.
Fun facts about SEO
* 18% of searchers click on the first organic search link.
* 93% of all online experiences begin with search.
* 75% of searches don’t go past the first page of search results.
* 3.5 billion searches are carried out everyday